Yesterday I hit my 800th Tweet. In commemoration of this momentous occasion, and because I am putting all my mad writing skillz into writing this big ole report from my recent work in Yellowknife and thus have none left for blogging so I decided to steal my previous writing from Twitterland, and besides, everyone loves a list, don’t they?, I give you a list of my favourite Tweets:
- Nutrition pop quiz: What would be worse for me to get for a lunch: a Tim Horton’s cheese scone or a Häagen Daaz ice cream bar?
- Had a meeting this morning, followed by a post-meeting debrief meeting. Now, to change things up a bit, I’m going to go run a meeting.
- Rest in peace, green pen I was using to mark exams. You will be missed.
- Just knocked half a cup of coffee onto the floor, on top of a pile of papers. Awesome.
- Summarizing a 500 page Senate report. You know you are jealous.
- Parts of me that hurt: groin injury, neck, left triceps.
- My amount-of-work-to-do to motivation-to-do-work ratio is waaay out of whack.
- Flickr search for photos to use in my nutrition lecture reveals a surprising number of cats are named “Scurvy”
- Best line from the meeting I was at tonight: If there’s one thing that this group needs to do, it’s… something.
- @touchyoulast When is the movie marathon? What movies are you watching? Crimetime? Crimetime? Have you thought about watching Crimetime?
- Not enough hours in the day. And my thigh highs are being less than cooperative.
- I dropped my earring in my coffee this morning. And my very first thought was “I need to Twitter this.”
- The Canucks *finally* listened to my advice to use a Sedin in the shootout. And by “advice,” I mean “yelling at the radio.”
- Drowning Canuck-related sorrows with chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Feeling pressure to Twitter something now that I’ve joined. I have Twitter block!
In an attempt to prove that I’m only partially, and not completed, ego-centric, here are the three Tweets written by other people that I’ve favourited:
- touchyoulast Currently taking care of business. Every day, every way, it’s all mine, and working overtime. Also: work out.
- todmaffin BREAKING: Parliament recommends funding increase for CBC. In related news, pigs have been reported flying and a cold snap in hell begins.
- audihertz Aww… Adam Foote hurt his arme
Also, I just wanted to show y’all that I have 69 followers. Tee hee… 69.